Our company was founded in 1926 by Luigi Premoli for the treatment of metal scrap and their refining in titled alloys. Almost a century after its foundation, the company therefore ranks among the longest-lived in Italian metallurgy.
Our almost centennial history owes its luck to the ability to face the local (last century) and global market (nowadays) - with its moments of crisis and expansion, but always with an innovative spirit, looking for up-to-date solutions with the evolution of technologies.
The level of quality of our production allows us to maintain regular supplying relationships both with important end-users and with independent foundries of the most varied sizes, as well as with steel industry companies and with producers of articles for metallurgical purpose.
Each phase of the production process is constantly monitored.
Our company has internal laboratories for the verification and step-by-step analysis of the products.